• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Last month, legendary tight end . It's something he's done before, which is why not everyone is sold on his claim that he's hanging up the cleats again. In fact, Gronk's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, told ESPN that he wouldn't be surprised if calls in the middle of the 2022 or 2023 season, and to Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey the field.Those who have a better idea of Gronk's mindset are his former teammates on the . Wide receiver recently called him "the best tight end ever," and said that the offense will certainly mi s him. However, he does believe Gronk is officially done with football."I hope he comes back," . "With Tom and Gronk you never know. I wouldn't Michal Kempny Jersey be mad if he came back, I'd be excited. But I think he's done. He plays the tight end position with max effort, he takes a pretty big beating and I've seen his body after some of the games and I understand why (he retired)." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day' NHL Washington Capitals Jersey s big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Matt Niskanen Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. If this is it for Gronkowski, then he will be in Canton in five years time. No one has caught more NFL touchdowns from Brady than Gronk, and the two also have the second-most touchdown hookups (including postseason) in NFL history behind and Marvin Harrison. Among all NFL tight ends to have ever played, Gronk finishes his career T.J. Oshie Jersey third in receiving touchdowns (92), fifth in receiving yards (9,286) and 10th in receptions (621). Evans is correct in saying that you can never close the book on a Gronk return, but if he had to gue s, we've seen No. 87 on the field for the last time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей