• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

We don't yet know where Odell Beckham Jr. will play next, but we do Justin Morneau Jersey know one place he won't be playing: Detroit.Lions coach Dan Campbell, asked whether or not his team -- which has the league's top waiver priority due to its 0-8 record -- will put in a claim on Beckham, simply responded, "Uh, no," . The Browns officially placed the receiver on waivers on Monday. Teams have until Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET to put in a claim. Any claiming team would a sume Beckham's contract for the rest of the season at $7.25 million.Campbell noted that that he and GM Brad Holmes "talk about everything," but that they decided this move is not for them."He was no different. I would ," Campbell said, regarding how they handled this discu sion in comparison to opportunities to acquire other plays. "Look, our ears and our eyes are open to everything. And if there was a certain way to make things work, we'd be open for just about Nelson Cruz Jersey any player if it made sense." One of the most heavily rumored landing spots for Beckham is New Orleans. Kyle Gibson Jersey If he lands there, it will not be via waivers. coach Sean Payton also said on Monday that the Saints won't put in a claim for Beckham. Of course, there's a good reason for that."The claiming deadline is today. No, it's impo sible for us to put a claim in on the player," . "You just have to look at the salary cap space. And if we were going to put in a claim, it wouldn't be something we discu s. I know it makes hit-worthy news." New Orleans has just over $537K in salary cap space in the moment, according to Spotrac, which means Beckham's salary cannot fit on the books. If the Saints are to sign him, it will have to be after he clears waivers and they make Jake Odorizzi Jersey another move to clear room under the cap. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up Logan Morrison Jersey ! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей