• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

FOXBOROUGH, Grant Hill Jersey Ma s. -- Leading up to the Patriots-Buccaneers "Sunday Night Football" matchup in Week 4, the talk of the NFL centered around and his return to New England to face his former team for the first time. While the Tampa Bay quarterback was able to leave his former stomping grounds victorious, it's first-round rookie , who stole some eyeballs away from the quarterback's homecoming at Gillette Stadium.In the 19-17 lo s, Jones turned in his best performance of his young career. The first-round rookie completed 31 of his 40 pa ses for 275 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. At one point, Jones completed 19 straight throws for 180 yards and two touchdowns. Not only was he playing at his best since putting on a Patriots uniform, he was outdueling Bill Laimbeer Jersey the quarterback who is the greatest player to ever reside in Foxborough in Brady, who finished 22 of 43 pa sing for 269 yards and no touchdowns.Not only was Jones efficient, but he spread the ball around, hitting nine different pa s catches (seven with multiple receptions). Jones also was calculated with where he attacked in the pa sing game. For instance, when targeting Bucs corner , who had just signed with Tampa Bay this week and had only three practices under his belt. That type of awarene s to test and exploit po sible weakne ses is impre sive for someone playing in just their fourth NFL game. Jones also did all that with effectively no running game to relieve him as New England rushed for -1 yard as a club in Week 4."I think we executed well," Jones said postgame. "Well obviously not good enough to win but Josh McDaniels did a great job and I think it was good for us to learn that we didn't put it all together but we got close to putting it all together and playing a full game together. When Christian Wood Jersey we can do that, I think positive things will happen. We didn't; we can be 90 percent or 85 percent and you lose. We don't really do moral victories. Those are always forgotten. But you just kind of have to take it for what it's worth and move on." Despite the overall strong performance, there were some rookie lumps for Jones. He threw an interception on a first-quarter throw intended for that probably shouldn't have even gone his way. The Alabama product nearly had another pick following his run of 19-straight completions deep in Tampa Bay territory while trying to force a ball Derrick Rose Jersey in a hole while rolling out right."You know, we made plays and played hard the whole game and I turned the ball over," he said. "That's one of the problems, you know, turnovers can kill you, and you know if you turn the ball over If you don' Saban Lee Jersey t turn the ball over, you have a 90-something percent chance to win, and it's just statistics but I have thought we moved the ball, pa sing well and the run game needs to improve and we'll come up with ways to do that. I thought everyone fought really hard. It sucks we lost but yeah, look at it, like you said, that we're making some progre s." Even in the lo s, however, it's hard not walking away with the feeling that the Patriots have a legitimate long-term answer under center, which is fitting with Brady looming on the opposing sideline throughout the evening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей