• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

may have tipped his hand on his NFL future. On Thursday, the quarterback gave his first public acknowledgment that he may be walking away from the game of football by electing to retire following the 2021 season. Roethlisberger said that Monday's matchup against the could very well be his final game at Heinz Field."I don't ever speak in definites or guarantees. That's just not what I've ever done or who I am," said Roethlisberger. "But Elfrid Payton Jersey looking at the bigger picture, I would say that all signs are pointing that this could be it."The Steelers are set to finish out the regular season on the road in Baltimore in Week 18. If they were to find themselves in Julius Randle Jersey the playoffs with a late-season rally, they would do so likely as the final wild-card entry, which would mean they'd be on the road throughout their postseason run. So, if Roethlisberger were to call it a career at the end of this season, Monday night's game against the Browns would likely be the final time the Pittsburgh faithful would get see Sindarius Thornwell Jersey their quarterback, who led them to two Super Bowl titles over his 18-year career, in his home stadium. PIT QB #7 CMP%65.2YDs3373TD20INT8YD/Att6.55 Roethlisberger went on to note that the emotions of this po sibly being the end of the road for him in Pittsburgh , but also said that he'd be able to put those on the back burner and focus on the task at hand, which is the Browns. Rumors that this could be Roethlisberger's final season have been around for quite some time. Last offseason, he for one more season, but is not contractually linked to the organization beyond 2021. "I've always been one Wenyen Gabriel Jersey that has fulfilled my obligation to the team with contracts," Roethlisberger said Thursday. "I don't have a contract next season, so I gue s the writing was on the wall from the front office , but kind of all of us together. I wouldn't say that I have my mind made up by any means, but I have my mind made up that this season I was going to give it everything Rawle Alkins Jersey I have to try and win a Super Bowl." Roethlisberger has spent his entire career with the Steelers dating back to when the organization drafted him with the No. 11 overall pick in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft. Currently, he is the Steelers' all-time leader in pa sing yards and pa sing touchdowns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей