• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Kevin O'Connell is busy preparing and the ' offense for Super Bowl LVI, but when he's finished working for Sean McVay and to become the ' next head coach, he won't have to think too hard about his next quarterback. Los Angeles' offensive coordinator, who's already agreed to take over Minnesota's top job, "conveyed a firm belief" in Vikings QB during the interview proce s, , endorsing the veteran for 2022."He's high on him," Fowler said Monday. Josh Green Jersey "(Many) coaches interviewing for (the) job liked Cousins, O'Connell included."O'Connell, Freddie Gillespie Jersey 36, previously worked with Cousins in Washington, when the former served as Cousins' QBs coach in 2017. In their lone season together, Cousins topped 4,000 pa sing yards and threw 27 touchdowns, parlaying his production into a fully guaranteed free agent contract with the Vikings.The real question moving forward, of course, is whether new Vikings general manager Kwesi Adofo-Mensah also likes Cousins -- more specifically, whether he likes him enough to pay him the $45 million he's owed in 2022. Cousins is fresh off his third career Pro Bowl nod, throwing more than 30 TDs for the second straight year and posting his third straight QB rating above 100. But Minnesota has won just one playoff game since he arrived in 2018, and his upcoming cap hit will make him the third-most Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey expensive QB in the NFL next season. Unle s the Vikings, who are projected to be over the 2022 cap, trim lots of salary elsewhere, their most likely scenarios with Cousins involve either trading the veteran QB or extending him on a new deal. Even due $45M in Justin Jackson Jersey 2022, Cousins would likely have a market among QB-needy teams (the , with former Vikings exec George Paton leading the front office, come to mind). But an extension could le sen Cousins' 2022 cap hit while delaying a decision on the QB's long-term future. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Maxi Kleber Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей