Photo

One NFL star doesnt think Aaron Rodgers will make the Jets a Super Bowl contender in 2023

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

If there's any player out there who seems to have a pretty good idea of which teams might turn into a contender this year, it's definitely .After going through his first nine Christan Bullock Jersey seasons without winning a playoff game, Suh started to get more selective about who he was signing with and that decision has definitely paid off over the past few years. The five-time Pro Bowler has played for three teams over the past five seasons and ALL THREE TEAMS have made it to the Super Bowl at least once.The run started in 2018 with the , and then two years later, Suh won a Super Bowl with the . He then followed that up with another Super Bowl appearance last year after he signed with the .Suh is a free agent this year who's looking to play for a winner and based on his recent track record, he'll likely end up signing with a team that has a serious chance of making the Super Bowl. Although we don't know which team Suh will eventually sign with, we do know one that he likely WON'T be signing with and that's the . During a earlier this offseason, Suh was asked if he thought the addition of would make the Jets a Super Bowl contender and he answered with one word Chris Wormley Jersey : NO."Do I believe they will be a Super Bowl contender with Rodgers ? No," Suh said.Suh thinks Rodgers is in the NFL, but he doesn't think the four-time MVP will be leading New York to the Super Bowl. "I think Aaron Rodgers is amazing and I think he is a great quarterback," Suh said. "But there are a lot of things that have to transpire to be able to become Super Bowl contenders. I understand that they have an elite defense, but I'm not sure where their overall offense is right now, and adding just one particular piece, it's a little bit different."Suh with Rodgers, but this doesn't seem related to that. Suh's biggest concern with the Jets seems to be their offense, and right now, if the Jets offense has one big question mark, it's their offensive line. Rodgers will be going from a unit in Green Bay that was the third-best at pa s-blocking last season to a Jets unit that was the third-worst, according to PFF. Back in June, we took a look at why the O-line could end up being Rodgers' kryptonite this year and .As for Suh De'Veon Smith Jersey , he knows it's po sible to win with a new quarterback because he did it with in Tampa Bay in 2020. However, he doesn't think Rodgers will be able to work that same type of magic in the Big Apple. "I actually had the experience to be able to through something similar in Tampa, Florida with the Bucs," Suh said. "Tom came there, but i was there the yeaer prior and I was able to see the entire team and was built on the defensive side of the ball and what was built on the offensive side of the ball, and now, plugging and playing and putting in that elite quarterback, it made more sense to be Devin Funchess Jersey able to reach the Super Bowl."Suh also pointed out that the Buccaneers had the advantage of playing in a much easier division in 2020, something the Jets won't have."That division is very, very difficult. I don't even think they'll be the top team in that division," Suh said. Although Suh doesn't think the Jets are a Super Bowl contender, Robert Saleh definitely doesn't agree with that a se sment. Back in May, the Jets coach said that actually have a chance to take home the Lombardi Trophy this year."My opinion, I think 32 teams -- 32 coaches -- stand in front of their teams every year and talk about winning a championship," Saleh, "and then realistically, there's maybe six or eight teams that have an actual chance to do it. And I do think we are one of those teams. But none of it matters unle s we take care of (busine s) today."As for Suh, who has already said he likely , he has one pretty simple condition for what he's looking for in a new team. "I want to win," Suh told Eisen. "All options are on the table."Well, not all options. It seems like the Jets are off the table. Last season, Suh , so even if he does sign Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman Jersey , it might not be anytime soon. That being said, you'll definitely want to make a note of where he ends up since he's had such a keen eye for spotting Super Bowl contenders over the past five years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей