• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

hasn' Admiral Schofield Jersey t been a member of the for very long, but his new teammates are already embracing him. On Saturday, Jets star cornerback gifted Rodgers some shiny new bling.Rodgers is just starting training camp with his new team after spending 18 seasons with the . Gardner wanted Robin Lopez Jersey Rodgers to feel right at home with the Jets, so he gave him an iced out No. 8 chain.Rodgers wore No. 12 throughout his time with the Packers, but he will be switching to No. 8 in New York. His new piece of jewelry might make that transition a little smoother. New York Jets (@nyjets) The Jets hope they can contend Ish Smith Jersey for a with Rodgers under center, but they might get more than one shot at it. During an interview with 98.7 ESPN Radio in New York, with the franchise."I'm not a big cliche guy," Rodgers said. Rui Hachimura Jersey "Most people would say 'I'm taking this one day at a time or one year at a time,' but the Jets gave up a lot for me, so to play just one year would be, I think, a di service, but if that one Deni Avdija Jersey year turns out to be a magical year, who knows?" Rodgers will make his regular-season Jets debut on Sept. 11 against the . Maybe he'll even wear his new chain into the stadium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей