• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

was mi sed on Sunday when the took the field against the . and the offense as a whole , failing to execute time after time and undercutting a great defensive effort . Prescott won't have much time to figure things out, though, considering it's a short week before facing the at AT&T Stadium in what will be the second game mi Eric Lauer Jersey sed by Cooper -- who tested positive for COVID-19 last weekend and must be quarantined for 10 days before returning.That mandate is due to Cooper being unvaccinated, and one of le s than a handful of Cowboys who are. But when asked if he wished the four-time Pro Bowler and definitive WR1 in Dallas was available, Prescott gave a very obvious nod in the affirmative. What he won't do, however, is criticize Cooper for choosing to remain unvaccinated, also that he himself is, in fact, vaccinated."I mean, it's unfortunate not having him," Prescott told media after the lo s in Kansas City, one that saw him throw two interceptions with no touchdowns. "To say the decision he made, I mean I'm vaccinated and I could get it and be out two Clayton Richard Jersey games. Let's try not to knock the guy or put the guy down for a personal decision. I don't think there's anybody that comes back under 10 days. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. "You give me that stat on guys that Trey Wingenter Jersey are either vaccinated or unvaccinated coming back faster than that time and tested out, then OK, we'll go from there. That's my teammate, that's my brother, we're going to support him. That's his decision, as I said way back in training camp when you guys asked me this question. Unfortunate we don't have him, but I know he'll come back and be beneficial for us late in the season."When asked to compare the situation to that of , who admittedly misled everyone with his intentional use of the word "immunized" instead of "vaccinated", Prescott made it clear he never opined about Rodgers' situation with the , and he's going to give the same respect (and more) to a player he views as family. "I never said Aaron was selfish so I don't get where you're coming at with me -- asking me that question," said Prescott. "That's my teammate, that' Freddy Galvis Jersey s my brother, as I said. I'll continue to back him and support him. This is everybody's personal decision and I'm leaving it there."Cooper will be available to return to the facility on Monday, Nov. 29, to ready for a short week, when the Cowboys prepare themselves to visit the in New Orleans on Thursday night. They didn't learn about Cooper's status until last Friday, as they began shifting from practice to packing up to head to Kansas City, which certainly put the team behind the eight ball, offensively, seeing as Dallas has specific packages and plays designed for Cooper that were instantly either deleted or adapted for others. Those others included Cedrick Wilson Jr. and , who both had a case of the dropsies on Sunday.For the sake of the Cowboys' chances of bouncing back this week, Wilson and Brown can't afford a repeat performance, and especially with the likelihood of also being without , . "It's just an opportunity for other guys to step up and make plays," Prescott added. "We've had different guys, including myself, go out week after week and other guys have had to step in Adrian Morejon Jersey and make those plays. It's challenging when you're mi sing a guy like Amari, who is such a playmaker and dynamic, but we've got to be able to win without him."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей