• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Over the course of his 21-year career, has been a part of some of the most memorable moments in NFL history. There have been so many big moments in his career that it's almost impo sible to list them all off.From his first Super Bowl win -- an upset victory over a team that was favored by two David Nwaba Jersey touchdowns -- to his 28-3 comeback over the in Super Bowl LI, Brady has played a key role in some of the most iconic moments the league has ever seen.Since Brady has been playing for so long and has experienced so many big moments, you might not think that he doesn't have a favorite one, but as it turns out, he actually does and he revealed the answer during the .For this week's show, co-host Jim Gray decided to round up a media panel to celebrate the fact that Brady has just thrown his 600th career touchdown pa s. During the panel, Erin Andrews asked Brady what his favorite NFL moment was and surprisingly, the quarterback didn't hesitate: His favorite moment was beating the 28-24 in Super Bowl XLIX. Brady then explained his reasoning for picking that particular moment."In terms of football, if I'm thinking about football and one moment, I'm thinking about the Seattle Super Bowl," Brady said. "That's probably the one moment... the first three Super Bowl wins happened really quick and then I think I went 10 years and realized 'Holy shit, this is really hard.' And how lucky I was, naive and lucky, for Clint Capela Jersey the first three."As Brady points out, he won three Super Bowls during his first four years as a starter (2001-04), which Robert Covington Jersey probably had him thinking that he was going to be winning them every year, but after their Super Bowl XXXIX win over the , Brady would go a decade before winning another one."In 2007 , lo s. In 2011 , lo s. I thought, 'This is impo sible," Brady said. "Then we won against the Seahawks on a miraculous play and since then, it was like a great appreciation every time it happened. There was no taking anything for granted and it was just, that was a really pivotal moment of football in my life. That was football, the ultimate joy." The miraculous play that Brady's talking about was infamous interception of at the one-yard line. The play came on a second-and-goal from the Seahawks with just 20 seconds left to play Tracy McGrady Jersey . Seattle could have given the ball to , but instead, they went with a pa s. Game on the line. And Malcolm Butler steps up with an all-time INT.Rewatch the Super Bowl XLIX victory for FREE with NFL GamePa s: NFL (@NFL) The interesting thing about Brady picking the Seahawks Super Bowl as his moment and then mentioning this specific play is that it's a play he wasn't even on the field for, which gives you an idea of how selfle s Brady is on the field. The guy doesn't care about stats, he just wants to win.If you need proof of how appreciative Brady was to win Super Bowl XLIX, just look at what he did afterward. For winning MVP of the game, Brady was , but instead of keeping it, . Brady has Christian Wood Jersey won 236 career regular season games and 34 career postseason games, including seven Super Bowls, so when he's picking a favorite NFL moment, he has a lot to choose from, but for the legendary quarterback, the one he'll look back on the fondest is the ' win over the Seahawks.Of course, if Brady ends up playing five more years and wins a Super Bowl at age 50, he might change his mind on this, but for now, his fourth Super Bowl win is his all-time favorite moment.Can Tom Brady win his eighth Super Bowl at age 44? If you're a Brady fan, it's time to get a new jersey featuring No. 12. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей