• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d

Ah! I advance

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

With 16 weeks Desmond Trufant Jersey of NFL games in the books, the 2021 NFL playoff picture is really starting to take shape. And the NFC, in particular, is playing host to a circus of a wild card race, with at least a half-dozen teams fighting over two postseason berths. With Week 17 fast approaching, which teams look the most formidable in the race? We're taking stock of the entire pool of them.Find current NFC division leaders below, as well as our rankings of the current wild card contenders:Here are your top four seeds as the playoff picture currently stands: (12-3)* (11-4)* (11-4) (11-4)*This is how we'd sort the candidates, but keep in mind only three of these will actually make the playoffs (the Cardinals have already locked up a playoff berth):1. (8-7)Remaining schedule:vs. , at Rams is hurt again, but his expected absence may give Kyle Shanahan an excuse to keep under center, which could bode really well for them. The defense is still stingy, and Lance would help them lean deeper into the run. Pick Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Jersey Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. 2. (10-5)Remaining schedule:at Cowboys, vs. Talent-wise, they belong with the division leaders. But execution has been a real i Payton Turner Jersey sue, as has been the case for literally every team coached by Kliff Kingsbury late in the season. will keep them in any game, but they can't be trusted.3. (8-7)Remaining schedule:at Washington, vs. Cowboys They start too slow, and has had some awful moments as a pa ser. But somehow, some way, they keep it together. A solid run game and reliable keep them fighting, and their veteran defense makes plays at the right time.4. (7-8)Remaining schedule:at Packers, vs. The trip to Lambeau couldn't come at a worse time. Getting back would be nice, and always gives them a chance. But their "D," despite a strong start against L.A. in Week 16, is far too vulnerable. 5. (7-8)Remaining schedule:vs. , at FalconsDennis Allen's defense is just fine, giving New Orleans the big shutout upset of and mostly holding Miami in check in prime time. But they're just not moving the ball. Neither nor nor, heck, is inspiring at QB.6. (7-8)Remaining schedule:at , vs. SaintsSneaking by the is very representative of their season: the record isn't horrendous, but P.J. Williams Jersey they're just not a good team. may have delusions of a surprise run, but he'd be better off plotting to make a real run with another team in 2022.Sorry, fans Wil Lutz Jersey of the following teams, but it's time to look ahead to 2022:Washington (6-9): They're way too banged up to rebound. Time to start looking for QBs (again).Panthers (5-10): Maybe Matt Rhule will rotate and next!Bears (5-10): deserves so much better. Seriously.Seahawks (5-10): Imagine telling Seahawks fans in August this would be the team's record. (4-11): Good news, Giants fans: Joe Judge and are coming back in 2022!Lions (2-12-1): They might beat the Giants nine times out of 10, despite their record.The new NFL season is here! Win or lose, you can shop jerseys, shirts, hats, and much more to support your favorite team. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей