• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Lucent1

Lucent1

Rookie

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have 9 bases and they are pretty similar in how i've been building.  However, i have 1 base that is not growing/expanding its fields like the others.  Most of my bases have Academy of Eng lvls of 18-20 giving me fields from 450 to 480.  However, i have one base that only has Fields of 392 max and it is a lvl 21 Academy of Eng.  Could you please explain this?  I can't see what is driving this disparity.  The field expansion  should coorespond to the lvl of Academy of Eng, right?  so they should all expand equally unless there are other factors driving this.  

Also, if there are other drivers, like the university perhaps, i should be able to mirror my bases and see the fields expand, yes?  Cause i've tried that and it is not working.  That one base continues to lag behind the others.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Lucent

Zartul

Zartul

Grand Conseiller de la Guerre

• Soldier
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Hello,

Basically, your bases do not have the same number of cells during colonization. It varies between 120 and 330 cells (judging from my memory). This variation depends of the position in the front of battle and the best bases are 6-7-8 positions.

So to have the widest possible basis, attempt to colonize / decolonize repeatedly until desired number of correct starting box to avoid having to increase your level of academy too basic levels.

Regards,

Zartul
Browser-GamerZ TeamManager

Browser-GamerZ GameAdmin
Browser-GamerZ Developer

Languages : French, English and Spanish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей