5 replies to this topic

kingmalimali

kingmalimali

Rookie

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi.

Why i canot use the buttom Action? and when it will be active for me to be used?

Camp Spark2 [7:105:15] mond.jpg Action Transport
Station

Is it possible to one of admin persone to enter my base and see what are the issues with my camp? whai is wrong so i can't have advanced base even with upgraded levels?

Thanks

Zartul

Zartul

Grand Conseiller de la Guerre

• Soldier
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Hello,

What kind of camp is it? (yours or one of your ennemis)
Zartul
Browser-GamerZ TeamManager

Browser-GamerZ GameAdmin
Browser-GamerZ Developer

Languages : French, English and Spanish

kingmalimali

kingmalimali

Rookie

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

It is my camp

One more issue, why i can't have advanced basis even ? really there is something i donot know

Guessme

Guessme

Rookie

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAveiro - Portugal

Hello.

You can only build advanced base inside camps. Thats what will allow you to have more space for now buildings or expansions.

Regards

Lucent1

Lucent1

Rookie

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I am not finding resource buildings in the camps.  Should there be?  I only find advanced, research, train station, weapons, alliance depot and roads.  Also, the advanced does not allow for reasonble field ratios.  As i build advanced, it opens up 4 new slots which allows me to build 2 other build 3 other buildings before i have to build another advanced base.  And in order to build in a rapid fashion, i have to expand train station which puts me in cycle between train and advanced.....until now i am maxed out on resources to build.  And without mines to build, i can't replenish resources without sending from regular base.  Thoughts?

Zartul

Zartul

Grand Conseiller de la Guerre

• Soldier
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Hello,

This is quite normal. You must regularly send resources from your main base to help develop your camp. The number of spaces provided by the advanced base building is indeed small, but it is also normal.
The advantage of the camps is the road, and a kind of advanced base to hide your troops and available again quickly to surprise raid on your camp. Do not try to make your production base camps, as it is not its purpose. This is how I played personally;)

Regards,

Zartul
Browser-GamerZ TeamManager

Browser-GamerZ GameAdmin
Browser-GamerZ Developer

Languages : French, English and Spanish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей